CyberGate Technologies Limited is a world-class, customer focus cyber security service and consultancy company operating locally in the United Kingdom with operations in Europe Middle East, and Africa
- CyberGate Technologies
SOC Analysts are Cyber Security Analysts who are among the first in an organization to respond to cyberattacks. They inform about the cyber threats and make improvements in the organization to protect it from any malicious attack.
- Assist in analyzing and investigating security events and incidents to identify the root cause
- Assist with Managing and responding to requests received via emails and other Cyber Security Portals.
- Assist Proactively and reactively in supporting the IT Infrastructure, with a focus on the Microsoft 365 Enterprise workloads on premise and Azure.
- Assist in running vulnerability scans and reviews vulnerability assessment reports.
- Assist in awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies, and best practices.
- Assist with preparing comprehensive technical and executive level reports to the Senior Executive Team on security defect SLA compliance to identify & classify risk
- Review and update documentation for policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Assist with forensics analysis and fact gathering
- Operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls, privilege access management and DLP solutions
- Stay current on IT security trends and news
- Stay up to date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Strong IT experience.
- Experience in the risk management sector.
- Network hardware configuration.
- Knowledge of security protocols and cryptography.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.